Sie haben keine Artikel in Ihrem Warenkorb.
It's an amazing time to join GLAS as we are shaping what a a fast growing direct-to-consumer brand is built upon. We believe Influencer Marketing will be a central source of customer acquisition and branding, which is why we are looking for a A-player to join our growth team.
From nowhere (we started in 2019), GLAS ended up beeing one of Europes fastest growing companies with a main focus on changing the way people speak and feel about reading glasses. The world's becoming a much more beautiful and sustainable planet, if we take care of our belongings. We design and produce affordable luxury reading glasses for the sophisticated and modern woman who values Scandinavian design, good quality and wants to treat herself.
As Head Of Influencer Marketing you will shape what we believe will be our most important channel for sales and brand building based on GLAS brand strategy. Duties include engaging and driving sales through our social channels and coordinating with various external partners.
Your future with us:
- Work data-driven and around Key Performance Metrics (ROAS, customer goals, etc.)
- Analysis of market trends
- Development of new formats and initiatives within Influencer Marketing
- Responsible for P&L of products/sponsored partnerships as well as paid partnerships
- Responsible for research and negotiation with influencers
- Setting all KPIs for the department that are in line with the company's overall growth objectives
- Constant monitoring of revenue/costs against budget. And make, if necessary, adjustments during the month
- Responsible for the recruitment and on-boarding of new employees within the department together with the CEO
- Keep all statistics up to date for weekly reporting
- Ensure we are marketing the right items (news + good stock levels).
- Overall responsibility for workflows and processes (new systems, platforms etc.).
- Go-to person for questions from other departments.
To succeed in this role we believe you are/have:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing
- Digital native with extensive knowledge of Influencer Marketing
- Deep knowledge and understanding of social platform algorithms such as Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat, Tik tok
- Experience with e-commerce and Direct-To-Consumer is a plus
- Confident user of Google Analytics
- Data-driven and commercial mindset.
- Background from D2C with knowledge about the scaling process is a big plus
- Critical thinker and natural problem solver
- Team player
You will be an important part of GLAS creative team and will report directly to our COO.
Are you the person we are looking for? Then don't wait to send us your application including your CV and personal letter, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start: flexible, immediately